Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, GUESS WHAT? It's Valentine's Day! Yay! Spread the love, spread the excitement, spread the free candy(my favorite part), anything else you do "in the name of love," you know how it goes. Well, I'm going to spread the countdowns. Yes, these are the things I am looking forward to:

1. April 5th -- Number one on my list goes to City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. Yah. If you haven't seen her new teasers and "chapter hunt" links check it out: http://mundiemoms.blogspot.com/

2. Feb. 18 -- This is not a book, but "I Am Number Four" comes out this Friday in IMAX. Just saying, I have free passes. :D

3. Is it bad to post two Alex Pettyfer movies? Heh. Beastly's scheduled for early March. It's based off of a twist on Beauty and the Beast. I'm going to read the book this week. The original book is by Alex Flinn: http://www.harpercollins.com/books/Beastly-Alex-Flinn/?isbn=9780060874162

4. The Vespertine. You can see the countdown widget on the right. -------->

5. And last but not least, I'm all for Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. Not sure on release dates, but I really like these books. They're still great even though my guy "lost."

Love, Love, Love,
The Binge Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment