Monday, February 7, 2011

Review: Wicked Lovely

So after about 2 years of procrastination, I read Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. I gotta say, I did not like it at all, really. It kind of made me depressed...the writing was too dark in my opinion and the story was boring. I did not like the main character. I'm blanking on her name. I really only liked Seth and Donia, sometimes. The character development was seriously lacking if I can't remember all the names (I read it last week, too). I mean, come on...

If anyone can tell me that the next books are better and back it up so I believe it, please do. I haven't hit a book I didn't enjoy this much in a long time. Honestly, I liked Twilight better.

Sorry to be so negative, but for me it was 1.5/5 stars.
The Binge Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment